Monday, May 20, 2013

WRC Kubica wins Rally di Como

Robert Kubica was again able to celebrate a victory rally
Robert Kubica was again able to celebrate a victory rally

Robert Kubica decided his first rally in the Citroen C4 for themselves and raves about the potential of this extraordinary car.

Robert Kubica received by Citroen the opportunity to pilot a Citroen C4 WRC in two events and the Pole took this opportunity at the first opportunity in the best possible way He chose the Rally di Como with half a minute ahead of Felice Re, the one in similar car was traveling for themselves. And that, although after a minor accident had only the rear brakes are available.

"It was a good adventure and a nice test before the Rallye du Var", he rejoiced, and played at the same time to the second event, that it this month in C4 - will contest - the world championship car of Sebastien Loeb from the years 2007 to 2010 . "This rally was very helpful. First of all because it is very challenging, and also because it allowed me to understand the Citroen almost complete, it is a car with amazing potential," he gushed to the Gazzetta dello Sport. "I keep my feet on the ground", he braked but the euphoria. He had to test yourself at the most challenging events.

"I come from the race track, I am accustomed to fight hundredths of a second. Looking back lying in the street, then I get angry," admitted Kubica. "Nevertheless, I have to respond to the force, and to fight to the end." At the Rally di Como him Felice Re, Corrado Fontana and Paolo Porro had been tight on his heels, but in the end he could close the bag. "I won well. To be honest, I must say that this Citroen C4 is an exceptional car that can give me more satisfaction, perhaps even greater than today."
GET MONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment